Friday, September 14, 2012

New Format Announcement

I have been working hard to get some good content online and posting Monday through Friday at least.  The approach I have been taking it to post "Job Tips" which has really worked out great.  The site has really fleshed out and there is some good, helpful content to help guide you in your job search and career planning efforts.  I hope you agree!

Going forward, I will be using an editorial calendar of sorts and will follow this format:

  1. Monday Mission which will be goal oriented, specific guidance for the week.
  2. Tuesday Tip will be a tip or trick that you can use to enhance your work on your career goals.
  3. Wednesday Wisdom will include inspirational quotes or thoughts to keep your spirits up!
  4. Thursday Thought will be an anecdotal story or summary of work with a client that may be helpful to hear.
  5. Friday Follow Up will be a round up of the posts for the week and any other tidbits I happen along.

This is not to say I won't post additional information that I might think helpful or interesting!  As always I welcome your feedback, comments and questions!

Take care and I will talk to you soon,  Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Follow me on Google +

Popular Posts