Mary Sherwood Sevinsky, MS, CCM, CDMS
Mary@Life-Works.Info | 410.444.1989
Quick, personalized service - guaranteed.
Career Expert and Author with nearly 20 years of experience in résumé writing, personal branding, career assessment and counseling.
It is a big step to pay someone to develop a résumé – thank you for considering me! You may already have a résumé and had a friend/ mother/ ex-boss/ or someone else you trust help you with it. Your last document may have even been good enough to get you your current or most recent job. However, your current résumé may not be competitive in today’s labor market. Today's job market is very competitive - give yourself the edge you need to get the offer you want!
You may not have even needed a résumé at all until now. If that is the case, download this free worksheet to provide me with some of the information I need to make a résumé for you. Don’t worry if you can’t fill in every blank – just do your best and provide any information appropriate to your particular situation.
Whether or not you do or don’t already have a résumé the free worksheet may be helpful for you to use. Regardless, I will work with you to synthesize and highlight your unique skills and abilities to obtain interviews for the positions you want with the employers you want to notice you.
Building a résumé is a lot more complicated than sending a work history to someone. A good résumé writer will take into consideration other factors as well! Some of these factors include:
Job (or other) Goal
Format matching profession
Type of submission such as online or paper
Initially, I will review your existing resume or information that you provide. I will need to know a little about the type(s) of position(s) you are seeking and how best you like to communicate. I will develop a draft for your review and input and will continue to modify it as we discuss your preferences and personal style until you are 100% satisfied.
No two résumés, even with similar work histories should look the same! A well written résumé reflects the person and their goals and cannot be used for anyone else. You are unique - your résumé should be as well!
- Free resources are provided via newsletter, The Works and
- Blog, Job Search For The Rest Of Us
- Résumés and Cover Letters are prepared expressly for the individual and representing their unique style, background and career goals. No two effective résumés will be alike, even given similar backgrounds. Make yours as exceptional as you are. These sample résumés reflect the personalized style, background and goals of the job seeker who requested them, but may give you some ideas of formatting you might like to include in yours. If you don’t have a résumé download and complete this free worksheet and email it to me.
- Interviewing preparation
- Applications Assistance
- Career Change and Management Advice
- Job Seeking Skills Training
- Job Search Assistance
Additional Information and Resources: