Wednesday, March 6, 2013

PUT THE SEARCH BACK IN JOB SEARCH

WEDNESDAY WORDS

In reflecting on my Monday Mission Post this week How to Job Search and Tuesday Tip How to Job Search Using CareerBuilder I decided to focus on SEARCH as my topic for today.

SEARCH

If you are reading this post you are likely either searching for a job or assisting others in searching for a job.  But are you really? 

A thorough examination...
A careful and thorough examination in order to find somebody or something

As you job "search" are you making a careful and thorough examination in order to find a job?  Maybe yes and maybe no as my husband would say. 

This post is not a lecture.  Just a little wake up call to stop, look, and listen. If you start looking in earnest you will be more likely to find your job more readily.  

For the religious of you:

Matthew 7:7
"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

I take my inspiration where I can find it - I hope you do to!  Make it a great day for job search...




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Follow me on Google +

Popular Posts