Thursday, February 14, 2013

DON'T BE GOOD

THURSDAY THOUGHT
...BE BETTER; BETTER YET - BE THE BEST!

I love this quote by Abraham Lincoln.  Mainly, I think because it speaks to the fact that you choose who and what are and do and that is just fine.  But, is being a "good one" enough? Shouldn't we all be better than that or even (gulp) strive to be the BEST?!

Yes...and, no!  The fact is everyone can't be the best.  The trick, I think, is to know yourself and what it is you want.  Do you want to be a big fish in a small pond or a salmon swimming up the corporate ladder?  The choice is yours.

Once you have a handle on that (a firm handle), then be the best you that you can be.  This, I believe, is Mr. Lincoln's message, after all...

Make it a great one!




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Follow me on Google +

Popular Posts