Monday, July 13, 2015

Lewes Job Search Meetup Mixer

RSVP

A Free group for job seekers and career planners to network, get information, resources, and help! 
Let's try Mondays at 10:30 weeks 1 -3 for a while and see how that works! The 4th week will be Thursdays at Arenas at 4:30.  The meeting, advice, resources, and information are all truly free - my way of giving back to the community. 
We hope to see you there - Email questions, thoughts or concerns ahead of time if you like! Don't forget to take advantage of the free resources on my website and blog: www.jobsearchfortherestofus.com.
In the meantime - let's connect!
JOB SEARCH FOR THE REST OF US Group on Linkedin: http://lnkd.in/dB5sATb
Take Care and Talk to You Soon!
Mary Sherwood, MS, CDMS, CCM
Occupational Consultant Phone 302.644.1827
Mobile:  410.444.1989 
www.about.me/marysevinsky

RSVP



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Follow me on Google +

Popular Posts