Friday, March 29, 2013

#FF #FOLLOW #FRIDAY 3/29/13

Here are some great career posts I shared from great Career Experts this week:







Create And Nurture Your Network Before You Need It - pulse.me/s/k2mFA

5 Tips For Effective Phone Networking pulse.me/s/k19fZ

How To Find An Out-Of-State Job pulse.me/s/k2rwX

 Job Search for the Rest of Us!: YOU SHOULDN'T WAIT ow.ly/jxUIC

@JTODonnell 5 Things Recruiters Expect on a LinkedIn Profile
 Randstad Canada originally shared this post to Career+ Connections (Job Search):
This is a great example of what real #networking is! (HINT: It’s not collecting business cards.)
This is a great example of what real #networking is! (HINT: It’s not collecting business cards.) bit.ly/WTHpVF

Ed Han originally shared this post:My LinkedIn tip for the day: are your status updates consistent with your branding? goo.gl/8uHtv

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Follow me on Google +

Popular Posts