Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Career Fair - Don't HIre Me!

Photo from:  http://www.morguefile.com/creative/slowfoot
I am just coming from a career fair, here in Delaware and saw or heard many of the scenarios outlined below.  A few I added from other career fair experiences, but not many!  This is no commentary on Delawareans or those seeking to work in Delaware – I commonly see and hear many of these egregious examples at job fairs I attend across the region.

If you don't want to be hired by attending a career fair:
  1. Bring your child/children (no matter how young, old, cute, well behaved, calm, mature, etc.).  No one, not the children, you, other attendees...
Read more: 
Injured Worker Help Desk: Career Fair - Don't HIre Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Follow me on Google +

Popular Posts